WORK AT ALL LEARNERS NETWORK!
HOW WE VALUE OUR TEAM
health & wellbeing
Individuals and their families are eligible for comprehensive medical insurance coverage, starting day one. We also provide short and long term disability as well as fully-paid family medical leave.
flexible schedule & location
Many positions have the flexibility of choosing the hours and location where they are working. As a Burlington, Vermont based company, we do have a beautiful office space in the historic Chace Mill, where local employees often choose to work.
current job openings
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (FULL-TIME)
Who We Are:
All Learners Network (ALN) is an organization dedicated to equitable access to quality math instruction for all students. ALN’s mission is to cultivate a community of educators who promote math equity and inclusion for all students and does this through providing in-person and virtual professional development for schools and districts; virtual workshops; on-demand courses; math instructional resources; collaboration spaces for peer communities; and virtual coaching. We’re a team of mission-driven professionals committed to equitable access to quality math instruction for all students.
Who We Need:
All Learners Network (ALN) is looking for a confident, experienced operations professional to join our operations team. The Operations Coordinator will report to the Director of Operations. They will work with directors and other staff members to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently. The overarching goals for this position are to assist ALN in organization and management of events, including booking travel, ordering supplies and coordinating communications with the marketing department. You should also be well-versed in internal operations, take minutes at meetings, forward and distribute mail as required, and prepare and file relevant documents. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. We are seeking an individual with strong organizational, critical thinking, writing and interpersonal skills. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is fully committed to and excited about our mission.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the Director with operational issues
- Schedule meetings as required and support general scheduling of events and professional development opportunities
- Promptly answer the questions of staff and other stakeholders
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with vendors
- Prepare and complete forms and other documents
- Take inventory and order office supplies as needed
- Analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Director
- Support the planning and coordination of all workshops and events
- Upload new users into All Learners Online and provide welcoming communication
- Oversee the process and progress of All Learners Online imports, communicating with the ALO lead and the Director of Impact where needed
- Support the marketing of events, conferences, podcasts, workshops, and webinars
- Develop and execute social media content on priority platforms, extend our reach onto new and emerging channels, and assist with the strategy and creation of content that advances our overall mission
- Manage the social media calendar, ensuring a steady drumbeat of strategic content is issued across channels such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook
What We Are Looking For:
- Dedication to changing the world of math instruction for the better
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priority projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn
- Project management and overall organizational skills
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and deliverables
- High school diploma or equivalent experience preferred
Salary range: $45,000- $50,000
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Operations, Ashley Marlow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
DESIGN YOUR DREAM JOB
If you are not seeing your dream job listed but you think you have skills that can contribute to the mission and work of ALN, let us know! Send us an email telling us how you think you can help grow our business. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume (or LinkedIn profile) to email@example.com
We value a culture of inclusivity and belonging. Our goal is to attract qualified candidates and encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.